Please follow the steps below to properly collect a sample using 3billion’s DBS:
- Clearly write a patient's 3billion ID and date-of-birth(DOB) on the right section.
- To avoid contaminating the card, carefully open by holding the left bottom corner colored black.
- Apply at least 1.2mL of whole blood to the card by filling all 6 spots and 10 strips.
- Place the card vertically on a flat ground as shown in the picture and allow the card to air-dry at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
Do not force-dry the card by heating or cooling.
- When the card is completely dried, fold it back and place it inside the biohazard bag provided. Seal the bag tightly and place it in the shipping box.